You don’t have to be a designer–> you just need to:
• be up for a challenge and of course know how to have fun
• be open to new ways of thinking, take new perspectives on what is prescribed as fact
• be open to working and learning with others
• be comfortable with ambiguity
• want to collaborate and share ideas in a group
• be interested in how services can be designed better
• be happy to experiment and make mistakes
• bring your creative hat – everyone has one whatever the color!
Right now, many of you are just sitting there in your car, your cubicle or with colleagues and maybe wondering: what can I do to make a difference…? Perhaps you are a business manager, an entrepreneur or a city planner…
…Maybe even a project manager, social entrepreneur, marketeer, developer, geek, community champion, actor, journalist, brand consultant, accountant (yes we welcome all), nurse, doctor, vicar, receptionist, cleaner, chef, shop assistant, retail manager, lecturer, museum curator, bus conductor, train driver, bank clerk, grocer, coffee barista, waiter, security manager, police officer, newsagent, cyclist, taxi driver…the fact is: we Need YOU!
(of course you are also a designer, creative, interaction design, graphic designer, product designer, architect, interior designer, printer, photographer, film director, artist, dancer, musician…). We need you too.
We are inclusive. Anyone who wants to help make services better is very welcome…you never know what the power of collaboration will discover!